- Catholic Identity
- Contact Us
PSEOP Frequently Asked Questions:
How much can I save in college tuition if I enroll in the PSEOP program?
• Thousands!! Investing in St. Peter Chanel can represent significant savings in tuition at no additional cost above Chanel tuition. Tuition at the following Ohio colleges and universities this year:
Kent State - $18,848 USD per year
Ohio University - $32,050 USD per year
Ohio State - $20,796 USD per year
*University tuition retrieved from school websites
Can PSEOP improve my chances of being accepted to the college of my choice?
• Yes. College credits enhance students’ college applications.
If I enroll in PSEOP, do I have to choose a college major?
• No. Students are not required to declare a major field of study.
Are there any requirements to enroll in the PSEOP program?
• Yes. Students need a 3.0 grade point average to qualify for the program.
How many students are enrolled in the PSEOP program at St. Peter Chanel?
• This successful program enrolls 41% of our eligible student body.